“Do you allow yourself to be controlled by coffee? Yes I did. But, I don’t allow my life to be controlled by these 5 things”
Don’t Allow Your Life To Be Controlled By These 5 Things
1. Your Past
2. Other Peoples Opinions
3. Limited Beliefs
A Quote to live by:
1. Your Past-“When you hold on to your history you do so at the expense of your destiny.” ~ T. D. Jakes
2. Other Peoples Opinions-Care about people’s approval, and you will always be their prisoner.– Lao Tzu
3. Limited Beliefs-The Second You Limit Yourself Is The Second You Fail
4. Relationships-develop enough mental strength that you get to a point where you don’t need others to make you happy.
5. Money-“Take a better stand. Put money in my mom’s hand. Get my daughter this college plan, so she don’t need no man.”
Speaker: Josiah Ruff
1. Your Past-Release that weight from your back so you can be free. Don’t allow events of the past, which are now gone, to ruin this moment, which is perfect – this moment which is now to enjoy, which is ready for you to LIVE FULLY. Your past does not equal your future.“When you hold on to your history you do so at the expense of your destiny.” ~ T. D. Jakes
2. Other Peoples Opinions-Do not allow other people’s opinions and judgements to control the direction of your life. The need to fit in and feel wanted can cause you to travel down paths you don’t want to travel. People pleasing is a curse that should be avoided at all costs. Before you do anything, ask yourself: Am I doing this because I want to do it?… or because of my fear of judgement from others if I don’t do it.
3. Limited Beliefs- Do not allow your life to be controlled by your own limited beliefs. NOW, a warning with this one. These beliefs may be conscious, but more than likely they will be unconscious. They may be unconscious limitations that have been conditioned from a young age and throughout your entire life, by listening to those around you who never reached for their own dream. When you have nothing inside holding you back, there is nothing outside that can hold you back either. Your entire life will change the very instant you decide to change your mindset. The instant you decide to see everything as a gift. When you DECIDE to see every circumstance and challenge as a blessing rather than a curse. When you become conscious to the fact that everything is as it should be, and fighting WHAT IS, is insane.
4. Relationships-Relationships. A touchy subject. But, if you are always needing another to be happy, to feel complete, then you are always one moment away from a breakdown if that person leaves, or unhappiness if the relationship is not going well.
I am not suggesting to avoid relationships. There is no force on this earth greater than LOVE and connection. I am talking about those who can’t LIVE if they aren’t in a relationship. Those who will be with just about anyone, including all the wrong ones, just to avoid spending a moment being single.
What I AM saying, is to develop enough mental strength that you get to a point where you don’t need others to make you happy. You are just as happy being alone, as you are in a relationship.
5. Money-This is what controls the majority of humans on the planet. Can you guess what it is? …MONEY!
This does not mean you shouldn’t want abundance. It doesn’t mean money is evil. You know as well as I do what great things you can do, and people you can help with money. What this means is, do not allow your decisions to be controlled by money.
If you are choosing something ONLY on the factor of how much money is involved, you’ve just made the wrong decision. What you will find, is that when you follow your heart, and you lead with your intention to SERVE others, to give your best to others – EVERY SINGLE TIME, when you follow your intuition and truly GIVE from your soul – then, the money will come, and it will come in far greater amounts than if you simply chase money for the sake of chasing money.
So, challenge yourself to live the life you want to live. Free from being controlled by ANYTHING. Find your freedom. LIVE FULLY!