Author: Josh Williams
Greetings! I am often asked by clients, friends and even colleagues “What is my life purpose?”, “Where am I going?”, “Where am I now?” and “What’s next?”. These are all questions that bring a huge smile to my heart because I know I am working with someone who cares about their journey and really wants to make sure they’re doing the best they can.
When questions like this arise for us, it’s a great time to seek the guidance of a psychic adviser. I am always excited to get people connected to psychic guides that are just right for them, and this is a good time to make that happen- it’s also a great time for us to connect to our own ‘inner psychic’ and receive some profound guidance from our own innate abilities. The more you work with meditations like these, the more you will become familiar with your own psychic language- and it will begin sounding more clear and loud in your daily life. Consider this psychic training in the real world! In addition to connecting clients with advisers- I also like to empower people to tap into their own intuitive abilities and receive spiritual revelation for themsevles. What follows is a powerful meditation that will help answer the questions posted above- and help you see, in your own symbolic language, where you’re at and where you’re headed! In teaching this meditation to my clients- its amazing how many times profound realizations have taken place. People have experienced direct warnings, dangers, blessings, encounters with Divinity and sacred mirrors in which to get a clear look at themselves. This practice seems so simple- and it is- but don’t discredit it. The symbolism presented here is universal in scope and will draw your subconscious, conscious, ego and spirit onto a meditative journey of great wisdom! This meditation can be used anytime you feel lost, confused, not sure what’s next in life, need guidance or just feel ‘stuck and stagnant’. Practicing this meditation before working with your psychic adviser will open you up to a greater reading and will give you some wonderful symbolism and realization to explore with your guide!
As with all meditation practices I teach, please ensurer you have a quiet, dimly lit, undisturbed, clean and relaxed space for one hour. Candles, incense, music, sacred iconography, etc. may also be brought in- whatever gets you in the mood!
Getting ready for the meditation…
- Have a nice long stretch and some deep breaths to get your body and energy centers opened up and flowing well
- Sit or lie down comfortably (not so comfy you’ll fall asleep!). I suggest facing North in this meditation as north is the resonance quarter in my tradition for spirituality, guidance and Divine connection.
- Spend a few moments ‘rocking’ or ‘shaking’ into your position. If there are any parts of your body that feel uncomfortable, fix that now. If you choose to get serious about meditation- I suggest training yourself to sit, and investing in a meditation cushion (often called a Zafu). They are available all over the net and help with posture, breath, alertness, energy flow and comfortableness.
- Begin by gently calming the mind. Try to get at least 60 seconds of uninterrupted ‘silence’ in there before moving forward.
- Without judgment or over-analyzing, call forth into your minds eye (creative visualization faculties) your life path to manifest to you. Allow whatever manifests to manifest. A forest path? A sidewalk? Stairs? A jungle with no visible path to walk on? We are working with internal symbolism here- so be open to letting your inner-self manifest whatever ‘scene’ it does…even if it seems strange, it is YOUR soul language!
- Look around. Survey the scene, check out the landscape. Touch base with how you feel. Check the weather, colors, emotions, etc. Be as present there as you possibly can be.
- Look behind you, where did you just come from? Look ahead- where are you headed?
- Now comes the fun part… this image- this space you are in is as alive as you are.. indeed it is a symbolic reflection OF YOU! Because it is alive, you can talk to it! This process is called internal dialogue, because you are having conversations between different levels of your being.
- Ask what you need to ask. Let’s use, for example, “What is coming up next for me in my life journey… what do I have to look forward to?”
- Ask, stop, breathe, wait. Allow yourself to simply observe what happens. The scene will likely change, you’ll zoom in, zoom out, a new symbol will enter the picture, a new sensation will come over you, etc. Let this be, honor it and believe it.
- Ask any questions you have. Continue allowing them to manifest without judgment, fear or over-analyzing them. You are seeing and experiencing this so it IS real!
- Once you are done, gently thank the space and your path. Bless it. Gently exit your meditation by first moving your body slowly, then opening your eyes.
- Spend a few moments just being- then get to work….
- Now it’s time to remember and ideally journal what you just experienced. Your logical mind is back in full awareness and now you can use it to decipher what you saw. A car- what does that mean to you? A horse? Again, what does that symbolism say to YOU! Avoid reading any dream interpretation books or symbolism books here. Own your own powers and get in touch with your own language so that it can strengthen and serve you!
- If you get stuck or would like the blessings of another opinion, take your open heart and your journal and connect with your favorite psychic adviser!
I think its important to not confuse ‘obstacles’ with ‘crossroads’. If we didn’t have crossroads on our path, we’d just walk the same straight line forever and never get any excitement or growth opportunities. When crossroads come up- whether its a new career path, the end of relationship, the healing of an illness or just a sense that its time to make some serious changes- start your process with gratitude. Acknowledging the blessings in a crossroads experience helps strengthen the blessing potential and minimize the obstacle potential. Change is hard- but anything less is, well, boring!
With all the love in the universe, may you be rightly guided and empowered to walk your own unique journey- experiencing the bliss and growth of life and the joy that living is!
Peace & Blessings on the spiral journey,
About the Author
Josh Williams is a professional Psychic Adviser, Life Coach, Spiritual Teacher and Energy Healing Channel. For over 10 years he has been serving clients from all across the globe, acting as psychic client advocate, teaching meditation, ritual, manifesting and spirituality techniques and just loving life!
Josh has recently started offering a wisdom blog which is updated 5 times a week presenting practical but powerful spiritual wisdom for the modern day.
You can view Josh’s blog by clicking HERE